Located in County Durham we are a professional training company that provides excellent training courses for all levels of candidates. A key fact we hear all the time from operators is “The forklift that we used at the training centre is nothing like what I use in the workplace”. This is why AR Training only conducts training at your site, by doing so, allows your operators the opportunity to train on the equipment and various types of loads that you expect them to use daily. The experience of doing the training on your site is invaluable to your operators.
Expert Forklift training in County Durham
Why do training
The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 states “All employers are required to ensure that their employees are trained to operate any machinery that they are required to use”. Therefore surely it makes sense to train your employees on your equipment, in your working environment thereby giving them the vital experience to operate safely and competently.
Forklift training courses
- Novice Course – Course designed for beginners who have no experience at all
- Experienced Operators Course – Operators who have experience on equipment but who have never undergone formal training and certified
- Conversion Courses – To convert certified forklift operators from one type of equipment onto another including larger types up to 15 Tonne
- Refresher Courses – To re-certify operators in the types of equipment they are qualified to operate
- All equipment types catered for with registered certification on successful completion
Types of forklift:
- Counterbalance – Group B1 and B2 up to 15 Tonne
- Reach – Group D1 and D2
- Pivot Steer – Group P1
- Very Narrow Aisle (Man Up) – Group F1
- Vehicle Mounted Lift Truck (Moffett Mounty) – Group T1
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Handler – Group J2 and J3
- Rough Terrain Masted – Group J1
- Side Loader – Group C1
- Multi Directional Combi – Group M1 and M2
- Rider Operated and Pedestrian Pallet Trucks – Groups A1, A2, A4, A5
All training delivered by AR Training can be certified for In-House use only.